Welcome


This journal is concerned with encouraging holiness of life in my children and grand-children. Primarily, it is written for their spiritual edification and instruction. To them, it is directed as a survey of the most pressing needs and overlooked sins in our day, as a Church. To others who may stumble past our little window, we welcome you to enter and warm yourself by the fireside, and take some nourishment with us before you continue on your journey. It is indeed, one of our most blessed priviliges, to open our hearts and our home circle to others we meet. We pray you are encouraged to gird yourself with the warm coat of sobriety, holiness, and love as you resume your journey.
The Pilgrim Pundit

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brief Update

Pain...
Of late my back has been flaring up and I have very unusual nerve pain and dysfunction. Prayer would be appreciated. I am so longing to have some measure of relief that I might seek a proper portion of this worlds needful goods for my family. Disability is not very appealing.
Even so, I am thankful that the Lord has not rendered in kind to the debt I owe for my sins. His mercy and provision are present. We have no lack of the comforts of this modern age. Only pray that I may leave off being the goad to stimulate charity, and that I may be able to provide for some other for a season.
It has certainly been good to see the many ways that God has sustained us, but I do hope that we may be able to soon share in the blessing that comes from ministering to others who are in need. It is a great desire.
For the present we are content to live as the Lord finds fit for us. It is a good life that He has given us and we are thankful.

No comments: